Saturday, April 12, 2008

Children problems




Ihave never before been so torn...


Rick moved out, and left Alan with 2 months rent to pay on his own. All because his girlfriend couldn't live with Alan.


I told Rick it was a mistake to move Barb in with them to live together, that it would have consequences.


Rick has told Alan this past week that he would pay for part of Aprils rent. But I have no idea how he will do it. I want to scream at Barb. Tell her how dare she come between 2 brothers that were so close. How dare she call my son a Pig! You might as well call me and several other people who that I love pigs. I don't keep the cleanest house. I don't have time to clean.


How could Rick do this to his brother? How could he?


The only thing that I know to do is pray and stay away from Rick and Barb because I'm afraid of what I'll say.


All I know is that God has a plan, we just don't know it yet. I know what is meant for evil God can turn into Good. But the thing that pains me the most is the innocent person in all this is Makayla, the precious 1 year old baby. It all makes me want to cry.

No comments: