Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Today

Ok I changed the blog title. Murmurs is defined as : to remain, to stay overnight, to stay permanently. I don't want to stay in one place permanently. I won't achieve any of my goals I have. So I changed it. Also the Isrealites murmured alot and look what happened to them! They wandered around in the wilderness for 40 years on a trip that was suppose to take 11 days!! All because they murmured!!! I don't want to murmur, I've circled that mountain one tooo many times. So I'm talking instead.
Ok I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and I loss 5 pounds! I close to getting back to my starting weight! Whoohoo! Starting weight was in January. Actually I want to lose at least 20 pounds before school starts and with that 5 I just may do it. With the help of walking with Leslie Sansone. I'm finally starting to see something. So to put anything in my mouth after walking my duff off, let's just say I'm watching it. :-)
It's been a good day. Hard night spent coughing a lot. I'm not sure if it's my asthma or what. I just wish God could vaacum all the mucus out of my lungs. I'm so tired of coughing. I did make a dr. appt. but the day I made it my doc went on vacation. So I have one for july 19th. sigh. I can't spend much time outside, so that's why I walk inside. It will get better I just pray that God gives me the strength to get thru it.
Not much going on. Buddy's preparing for the parade. That should be fun.
Have a good one.
Dawn

No comments: