Friday, December 5, 2008

A Change in Plans


Ok I waited until today to send this because I didn't have an appointment. Yesterday I got a phone call from Dr. Bhate, the radiology oncologist. She was talking to one of her colleagues about me from Rush University Hospital and thought he might be able to do surgery on my trachea. This would mean, I think, less radiation and less chemo. Anything I've read if surgery is possible to go for it.
So next Thurs. the 11th Buddy, I, Mom and Daddy are going to Rush. I'm kind of excited and more hopeful. But if they can't operate that's ok, we'll go back to square one. I know God is here and his plan is there, I'm just going along for the ride. :-)
So pray for a beautiful day, no snow, not much traffic, good directions etc. and that God leads the doctors to where they need to go.
Love to you all,
Buddy and Dawn

~Sometimes God brings things to you because you have the strength thru him to deal with it. ~
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
~All Animals are God's angels, they give to us their unconditional love~.
~A dog has one aim in life...to bestow his heart. J.R. Ackerley~

No comments: