Wednesday, December 17, 2008





Ok, today I'm impatiently waiting on my phone call. You know the one's you get to confirm your appointment. They said that they would call to tell me what to bring and not to bring. I have looked at the website I have the list of things to bring all packed and ready to go. I just wish they would call!
There is so much riding on tomorrow. More than they have said. I feel he is going to be able to do more than just burning the tumor off/down.
At least that is my prayer. I'm also praying that he will get in and see that it's all gone! That I have no more cancer. Prayers are needed for today and tomorrow.
Today we are driving into Chicago which may be fun. :-)
Tomorrow for me and Buddy but also my parents and everyone else. Mom and Daddy are going to try to come up tomorrow if the weather is ok.
My one sister in law wants the cancer taken out and to fix me. Buddy's told her that there is only one person that can do that.
God is our healer. He can do anything exceedingly abundantly! He is omnipresent and omnipotent!
He is the one I trust and love!

No comments: