Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weeks getting harder and harder



I still miss my Bobbie especially now. He always took care of me when I was sick or hurting. It's funny how a dog can sense when you don't feel good or are low. I really wish he was here but I know that he so much more happier up in heaven with all my loved ones who have already past.
I continue to keep my positive attitude about having a diagnosis of cancer. I really don't know how else to be. Getting depressed just doesn't seem to help much. I just didn't think I would be dealing with this at this time in my life. In fact re-reading this and seeing the words cancer and me together just seems foreign. But I know it's true.
My upper back has been bothering me. It has for the past 2 weeks now, and I wonder if it's connected. Another question on my list of things to ask.
I've become a member of a carcinoid group. It has good information but I feel like I did when Rick was first dx. with MS. It all sounds so foreign. I'll know more Tuesday when we get the results back from Mayo Clinic.
All I know and I keep reminding myself is that God is in Control. None of this is news to him. He still loves me and is there for me.

No comments: